Steam Iron Anti-Scale Filter Cartridge - SP-RHC450-AS
This is the anti-scale filter cartridge for some Russell Hobbs steam irons.
$27.95 incl. GST$6.95 shipping within NZ (or pick up in Auckland for free)
2 in stock at our Auckland warehouse
Will this work with my iron? Check now
- Genuine Russell Hobbs iron anti-scale filter cartridge
To extend the life of the appliance and to avoid problems with lime scale, your steam station is fitted with an anti-scale cartridge.
The life of the anti-scale cartridge depends on the frequencyof use and the hardness of the water in your area. In a soft water area this should be about 100 uses.
Do not put any descaling products (including vinegar) into the water tank. This can damage the appliance.
To replace the cartridge:
- Switch off and unplug your steam station.
- Allow your steam generator to cool down for at least 1 hour until the soleplate is cold.
- Remove the water tank from the front of the unit.
- Pull the anti -scale cartridge vertically out of the water tank. Note that the cartridge may contain water when it is removed.
- Fit the new cartridge and push it down firmly into the water tank.
- Refill and refit the water tank.
- Plug in your steam generator.
- Once the appliance is ready, pull the steam trigger until the steam is being produced. This will prime the system.
- 1x anti-scale filter cartridge
- Stock code: 10190315