LG Washing Machine Brake Motor Assy - 5250FA1731P
Washing Machine Brake Motor Assy - 5250FA1731P
This is the brake motor (5250FA1731P) for some LG washing machines.
- Genuine LG washing machine brake motor
- 220/240V 1A 1W 50/60HZ 2P N/A 2STEP
- 1 x Brake motor
LG part number: 5250FA1731P
Our product code: 10310062
- LG WF-T502TH Washing machine
- LG WF-T506 Washing machine
- LG WF-T507 Washing machine
- LG WF-T552 Washing machine
- LG WF-T552A Washing machine
- LG WF-T552TH Washing machine
- LG WF-T556 Washing machine
- LG WF-T652 Washing machine
- LG WF-T653A Washing machine
- LG WF-T655TH Washing machine
- LG WF-T656 Washing machine
- LG WF-T657 Washing machine
- LG WF-T6571 Washing machine
- LG WF-T6572 Washing machine
- LG WF-T750 Washing machine
- LG WF-T753A Washing machine
- LG WF-T755TH Washing machine
- LG WF-T852 Washing machine
- LG WF-T857 Washing machine
- LG WF-T8582 Washing machine
- LG WTG8520 Washing machine
This list may not be complete. Please submit an enquiry if you're unsure.
You can collect your order from our premises in Silverdale, Auckland.
Alternatively, we deliver nationwide and internationally using New Zealand Post.
Delivery to North Island
Small parcels: $6.95
Medium parcels: $8.95
Large parcels: $10.95
Delivery to South Island
Small parcels: $6.95
Medium parcels: $9.95
Large parcels: $14.95
It costs us extra to send to rural addresses, so we have to pass some of that on to you (although we do subsidise the cost by 60%). If you enter a rural delivery address, please select the rural delivery option or we may be unable to release your order.
Price is calculated by weight and destination. We offer both tracked airmail and courier options to Australia and Pacific Islands. At this time we are not shipping to any other international destinations.
If you have received a faulty product, we will gladly offer you a replacement or full refund.
We strongly encourage you to check to ensure the product is compatible with your appliance before ordering. Each product page has a "Compatible models" section that lists all appliances that the product works with. If you're unsure, please contact us or submit an enquiry.
If you have ordered the incorrect product or have simply changed your mind, we will provide you with a substitute product or refund, providing the item is returned in an unused, saleable condition. Please be aware that in these cases, a 10% restocking fee will apply.
If we provide you with incorrect information regarding the compatibility of the product, we will gladly offer you a replacement or full refund, and the restocking fee will not apply.
For items ordered in on your behalf, we do not accept returns or cancellations for change of mind.
More information is available at our Refund Policy page.